- - Bastrop
- Full Time
This position performs tasks involving physical labor. This position will operate various kinds of heavy equipment up to but not limited to: Front End Loaders, Bulldozers, Excavators, and Articulated Mining Trucks. We are looking for candidates that already have experience operating this type of equipment.
Physical Requirements and Environmental Demands:
- Familiar with sand and gravel plant operations
- Comfortable with basic maintenance on equipment
- Familiar with moderate to large scale excavation operations
- Familiar with portable diesel pumps and dewatering
- Required to have a MSHA certification
- Requires walking, sitting, lifting, pushing, pulling, and climbing to a significant degree
- Exerting 50 – 100 pounds of force occasionally
- Exerting 25 – 50 pounds of force frequently
- Exerting 10 – 20 pounds of force continually
- Available to work a flexible schedule based on production needs
- Has a consistent safety culture
- Continuous exposure to extreme heat, extreme cold, extreme noise, and working outdoors
- Required to wear protective equipment while on the job
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear, in order to communicate to employees/customers as well as function safely around heavy rolling equipment.
Employee must be able to perform all job functions which include, but may not be limited to, pushing, turning, and/or pulling of controls.
Employee must be able to pass a health physical to include back x-ray, hearing test and drug/alcohol screen.
Employee must be willing to work other tasks as assigned as needed.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts