Off Road Haul Unit Driver (Non-CDL) Bastrop Sand Supply
- - Bastrop
- Full Time
**Position may involve performing other duties as required, which may not be mentioned below.**
- Timely and regular attendance is essential.
- Perform daily equipment, walk around and site inspections to identify and correct any unsafe conditions and keep equipment properly maintained.
- Move hand and foot controls safely to properly operate Articulated Dump Truck to transport and dump loose material.
- Be able to quickly and repeatedly adjust controls of machine to exact positions as necessary.
- Communicate effectively (verbal, listening, and written). Self-motivated, team-player with good interpersonal skills; ability to maintain positive relations and act courteous/respectful of others.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve situations/problems (material quality, equipment operation/repair, etc.). Monitor and discuss production problems with co-workers and managers/supervisors.
- Ensure MSHA, regulation compliance.
- Perform other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or upper management.
- NON-CDL Driver's license
- High School Diploma / GED.
- Experience operating 30 Ton Articulated Truck preferred.
- Must have a good understanding of math and angles to properly position the bed to dump materials in measured amounts.
- Previous work-related skill, knowledge, and/or experience are required.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Tex-Mix Concrete https://texmixconcrete.hirecentric.com
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts