- - Leander
- Full Time
The Diesel Technician will be responsible for performing repairs and maintenance on ready mix concrete trucks in an assigned area.
- Repair and maintain production equipment and diesel engines as required.
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools to repair, grease, weld, cut, replace parts, and complete tasks as assigned.
- Maintain and keep a safe work area clean and orderly.
- Troubleshoot malfunctioning systems and trucks, determine repairs and repair as needed.
- May make service calls at other plants or emergency roadside repairs as needed.
- Perform other duties as required.
Physical Requirements and Environmental Demands:
- While performing the duties of this job, the technician will be required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs.
- Continuous exposure to extreme heat, extreme cold, extreme noise, and working outdoors.
- Must utilize proper PPE as required.
- Previous Diesel Technician experience preferred
- Class A CDL a plus but not required.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plans with matching contributions
- Company paid life insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short-term disability coverage available
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Tex-Mix Concrete https://texmixconcrete.hirecentric.com
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts